Enplus Inc. ("Enplus,""we,""our,"or"us") considers that it is our responsibility to protect specific personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") specified by customers.
We shall handle Personal Information as follows:
1. The Personal Information means customer identifiable information, which includes name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
2. We will collect Personal Information within the scope necessary for conducting our business such as lease, sales, management of real properties, and brokerage and relocation thereof.
3. In acquiring Personal Information of a customer, we will give prior notice or the like to the customer (i.e., an individual identified by such Personal Information) specif ying the purpose of use of Personal Information, and, upon acquiring consent from the customer, handle Personal Information only within the scope of said purpose except where such handling is considered as exception under laws and regulations.
4. We will endeavor to appropriately manage Personal Information that we have acquired and prevent the divulgation, falsification and hacking thereof by allocating management representatives at departments that handle Personal Information.
5. We will, in principle, not provide, disclose or otherwise make available Personal Information acquired by us to any third parties except for the following cases:
- Where we have acquired consent from the customer;
- Where disclosure is required by laws and regulations;
- Where disclosure is required by a public agency;
- Where it is deemed that, in an emergency, disclosure is unavoidable in order to protect the safety of an individual's life, body or property; and
- Where our services are outsourced to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use of Personal Information, in which such outsourcing is clarified by contract, and in which a confidentiality agreement is concluded with such outsourcee.
6. If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct or otherwise take action with regard to his/her Personal Information, we are available to help the customer but only if the identity of the customer is verified in a manner designated by us.
7. We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other rules applicable to Personal Information held by us.
[Announcement of the purpose of use of Personal Information; procedures for responding to (requests for) disclosure]
1. Purpose of use of Personal Information
We will acquire Personal Information for the purpose of performing any of the services listed below and properly handle Personal Information within the scope of the purpose of use.
(1) Customers' Personal Information
- For services such as to arrange overseas assignments, help living abroad, arrange for return home, accept foreigners, reimburse expenses on others’ behalf, arrange domestic/overseas accommodation, arrange domestic/overseas business trips, or provide web services.
- For services such as to provide brokerage for leasing and sales of real properties (including trust beneficiary rights; the same applies thereafter), and to acquire properties.
- For services such as leasing, management and operation of real properties.
- For introducing properties for rent, properties for sale and providers of requested services such as repair work.
- For services such as to operate, develop, plan and appraise real properties.
- For accommodation services under the Private Residence Lodging Business Act.
- For rental, sales and various services for furniture, home appliances, etc.
- For services related to non-life insurance contracts.
- For conducting review before the provision of the abovementioned services, and for appropriately dealing with each customer in verifying his/her identity.
- For appropriately conducting the management of a contract for the abovementioned services, and for appropriately conducting the contract management necessary for responding to inquiries or required by laws and regulations even after the contract termination.
- For providing services desired by customers to organizations or our partners that will provide such services directly to the customers.
- For providing customers with information or services which are deemed to be useful for them.
- For providing customers with answers or materials related to their inquiries.
（2）Personal Information of employees
- For personnel management, salary payment, welfare benefits, health management and other labor management.
- For notification, reporting, or document preparation required by laws, regulations or other rules.
- For education and training.
- For emergency contact.
（3）Personal information of job applicants
- For providing information to job applicants and informing them of the result of employment screening, the job interview date, etc.
2. Disclosure, correction, removal, etc. of Personal Information
We will in good faith give notice of the purpose of use of Personal Information held by us, and disclose Personal Information, correct, add or remove the content of Personal Information, suspend the use of Personal Information, delete Personal Information, and suspend the provision of Personal Information to third parties (the “Disclosure, etc.”). For the procedures, please see “3. Method of Performing Procedures for Disclosure, etc.” We will respond to requests from customers upon confirmation of the details thereof.
In addition, when receiving a request from a customer or his/her proxy for the Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information related to the services that we were outsourced by a third party, we will respond to such request after contacting with the responsible person of the outsourcer.
3. Method of Performing Procedures for Disclosure, etc.
(1) Please download the Request for Personal Information Disclosure, etc.
(2) In the case of request from a customer him/herself, the customer will be asked to send us such Request with (a copy of) his/her identity card, and we will check his/her identity in accordance with Personal Information held by us.
(3) In the case of request from a customer’s proxy, the proxy will be asked to send a power of attorney and his/her seal certificate with the Request, which will then be used by us to check the identity of such proxy.
(4) For inquiries, please send the Request for Personal Information Disclosure, etc. by mail to the address shown below.
(5) We will not use Personal Information provided through the Request for Personal Information Disclosure, etc. for any purposes other than communication with customers who made inquiries.
Request for Personal Information Disclosure, etc.
4. Complaints about Personal Information; consultation services; personal information protection managers
We provide inquiry services for the Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information, and complaints and consultation services to the following address:
Corporate, Enplus Inc.
Address: Nomura Bldg. 2F, 4-8 Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo JAPAN