- We collect information about your identity, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., for provision of services, billing, and to inform you of new products or services suited for your needs.
- Enplus Inc. will use customer information to market products and services to the customer, but will not disclose or make available any personal information to any third parties.
- Enplus Inc. will disclose, revise or delete private information provided by a customer upon request, after having confirmed the identity of the customer.
- Tokyo Apartments (Enplus Inc) restricts access to your personal information to only those employees who need it in order to provide our service. We maintain physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of all personal information transmitted via this website.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties apart from where you have given us your consent to do so.
- We may provide sales, traffic and demographic statistics and other related information to third parties but these statistics will not contain any information which could be used to identify any individual customer.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose to third parties your personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful authority requests, to safeguard the proper operation of our systems and to protect ourselves and our customers.
- We strive to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.